- This event has passed.
Meeting of the TC3 Operations Committee
November 12, 2019 @ 09:00 - 11:00 CST
TAZEWELL COUNTY CONSOLIDATED
COMMUNICATIONS OPERATIONS COMMITTEE
TC3 is headquartered at 1130 Koch St. Pekin, Illinois 61554
Regular Meeting, Tuesday, November 12, 2019 9:00 A.M.
MEETING LOCATION: Morton Police Department – Community Room, 375 W Birchwood St, Morton, IL 61550
CALL TO ORDER
REVIEW OF AGENDA – DELETIONS OR ADDITONS (DISCUSSION ITEMS ONLY)
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
MANAGEMENT TRAINING UPDATE
- Karen Shorey
DIRECTOR MOREY UPDATE
DISCUSSION OF THE DIRECTOR’S INITIAL PLAN
REVIEW OF PROPOSED STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES (SOPs)
- Phone Call Transfers
- CAD Logging
- CAD Messaging
- Status Checks
- Testing Standards (memo for review and action, not a new SOP document)
- Policy – Fire / EMS Department General
- LEADS Entry (SOP and Form)
- To discuss the appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees of the public body or legal counsel for the public body, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity.
- Discussion of minutes of meetings lawfully closed under this Act, whether for purposes of approval by the body of the minutes or semi-annual review of the minutes as mandated by Section 2.06 of the Open Meetings Act.
- Discussion items only.
Next regularly scheduled meeting: January 14, 2020, 9:00 A.M.