- This event has passed.
Meeting of the TC3 Operations Committee
July 13, 2021 @ 09:00 - 10:30 CDT
TAZEWELL COUNTY CONSOLIDATED
COMMUNICATIONS OPERATIONS COMMITTEE
Location: Morton Fire Department Headquarters Station, 300 W. Courtland Morton, IL 61550
(TC3 is headquartered at 1130 Koch St. Pekin, Illinois 61554)
Regular Meeting, Tuesday, July 13, 2021, 9:00 A.M.
CALL TO ORDER
REVIEW OF AGENDA – DELETIONS OR ADDITIONS (DISCUSSION ITEMS ONLY)
APPROVAL OF MINUTES – May 11, 2021, open session meeting
STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES PRESENTED FOR RATIFICATION (NON-CAD-LOADED PROCEDURES)
• EMS Call Notifications
• Lift Assist vs. Fall • Chain of Command • Disposing of CAD Tickets
AVAILIBILITY OF COLLECTED, UPDATED SOPs TO ALL STAFF AND OPERATIONS COMMITTEE MEMBERS
• Should the searchable electronic collection be easily available to all employees and Committee members? Should this include client agencies? Should this include a standard style guide with descriptions of ratified versus interim procedures?
RADIO AIRTIME, DISCIPLINE, USAGE
• Inefficient radio use affects client agencies and TC3. While this is a current concern, TC3 has little control over client agency radio systems and use. This discussion item seeks to verify whether there is a problem worth addressing and, if so, means to address it that have a high probability of success.
USER-LEVEL COMMUNICATION: CLIENT/TC3
• TC3 has a feedback form to facilitate and track client agency input, but there is not a systematic method to track and address input from line-level TC3 employees, who have valuable perspective on operations, practices, and direct interaction with service users in client agencies.
• Discussion items only.
• Discussion of minutes of meetings lawfully closed under this Act, whether for purposes of approval by the body of the minutes or semi-annual review of the minutes as mandated by Section 2.06.
ACTION ARISING FROM CLOSED SESSION
Next regularly-scheduled meeting: September 14, 2021, 9:00 A.M.