- This event has passed.
Regular Meeting of the TC3 Operations Committee
January 12 @ 09:00 - 11:00 CST
The Chairman finds that due to the COVID-19 pandemic and associated Gubernatorial and IDPH action, an in-person meeting is not practical or prudent. The meeting will be help via remote teleconference in accordance with the Illinois Open Meetings Act. The public may participate via remote link.
You may join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States (Toll Free): 1 877 309 2073
– One-touch: tel:+18773092073,,136623933#
United States: +1 (571) 317-3129
– One-touch: tel:+15713173129,,136623933#
Access Code: 136-623-933
(TC3 is headquartered at 1130 Koch St. Pekin, Illinois 61554)
Regular Meeting, Tuesday, January 12, 2021, 9:00 A.M.
CALL TO ORDER – with an audio check and acknowledgement of conditions requiring remote meeting
REVIEW OF AGENDA – DELETIONS OR ADDITIONS (DISCUSSION ITEMS ONLY)
CONSENT AGENDA – Unless an item is removed from the consent agenda, all items on the consent agenda are subject to a single vote. Items may be removed or considered separately based on a successful motion from the floor. The entire consent agenda may be voted up or down based on a single motion such as, “Motion for approval of all items of the consent agenda.”
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – November 10, 2020, open session meeting, as drafted
- APPROVAL OF REGULAR MEETING CALENDAR – The second Tuesday of January, March, May, July, September, November, 2021, at 9:00 A.M. This is a continuation of the current schedule.
STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES DISCUSSION
STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES PRESENTED FOR RATIFICATION (NON-CAD-LOADED PROCEDURES)
MULTIPLE FIRE AGENCIES ON THE SAME FIRE GROUND – RADIO PROCEDURES
- A discussion of problems and potential solutions related to multiple agencies on the same fire ground.
- Discussion items only.
Next regularly-scheduled meeting: March 9, 2021, 9:00 A.M.